Friday, June 20, 2008

Have you ever had the realization that...

  • you're an adult now
  • wow, you're in college and showing up and doing your h.w. really do matter now
  • you're an adult, done with college and you're not a kid anymore
  • life just does not stop
  • Jesus is God
  • you're still a big fat sinner
  • life is painful sometimes
  • sometimes it's better not to know all the details
  • WOW YOU'RE MARRIED!
  • you are so utterly dependent on God's grace for every breath of life
  • YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR
  • you have a roof over your head, a bed to sleep on and more that one change of clothes
  • YOU ARE RICH

8 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

I don't know about being an adult, but I did find out the other day that I'm married. I've known since I was tall enough to reach the cookie jar that Jesus is God.

I also know that 2+2=4, but that's only because I did my homework in college.

The Resident Writer said...

"Una cosa sí sé: ¡Que yo era ciego, y ahora veo!" -Juan 9:25

Kate Alesso said...

Yes. Yes!

wagamama said...

I wish I was back in college. :) I don't want to grow up.

Cherie said...

and...............YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yes its amazing how this things I forget so many times. I need to remember them daily, thanks to you. Although I am not married and I am not rich, but God is good after all. What more can I say...

Unknown said...

Yes, its funny that I keep forgetting about this things so many a times. I love God. And I know that he is real. Although I am not married and I am not rich, I find life worth living because of realizations like the ones you posted. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Macintosh personal computer buyers who work with a corporate setting will definitely take pleasure in these additions--if Master of science may make these people are very effective to the Macintosh personal computer.Your Microsoft Office 2010 pertaining to Apple pc preview had been Microsoft Office 2010 presented with an entertainment-related affair place on by simply Master of science immediately.Editor Scott Stein had a chance to check out the sneak peek of Office 2010 Download on the show Office 2010 ground, and it also undoubtedly looks Microsof company is actually on target. Microsoft Office 2010 Download