Monday, April 21, 2008

In 5...








Yes. In five days I will be Mrs. Reyes. I can hardly believe it. God's kindness has been overwhelming! It is really humbling to think back on all He's allowed to happen prior to this to show me my sinfulness and continued vulnerability, to show me that His ways are higher than my ways, and to humble me and keep me close to Him. With Christ there is forgiveness and second chances, there is redemption and restoration, there is and end to the enmity between God and man. He's awesome and I pray I'd never cease to be amazed!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh,how I wish I could be there! Hopefully you'll post lots of pictures. We will be thinking of you!

~Cherie

Monique said...

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! HOW FUN! Don't forget to post pictures of you and your beau! Have fun and take care!
-M

wagamama said...

Hi, Mrs. Reyes. :)